A Navy Getaways Destination - Stay! Play! Relax!
Navy Getaways Cliffside RV Park is nestled along the shoreline of Whidbey Island, Cliffside overlooks the Strait of Juan de Fuca, Vancouver Island, the San Juan Islands and the Olympic Peninsula. With its awe-inspiring location, Cliffside offers the ambiance of shoreline living, an open window on an ever-changing marine environment, unparalleled sunsets, walking beach with driftwood.
Make a reservation. Call 360-257-2649 or 1-877-628-9233.
Check out our reviews on www.MilitaryCampgrounds.us.
- RV Sites - with full water, electrical and sewer hook-ups
- Tent Campsites
- Furnished Yurts (Bedding, blankets, and pillows not included)
- RV Trailers (On-site rental only)
- Restroom & Shower Facilities - The North and South Loops each have a restroom and shower facility.
- Covered Activity Pavilions - Each of the four pavilions is open to views and furnished with picnic tables and BBQ grills. The North Loop has two pavilions, and the South Loop has one pavilion with a fireplace, as well as an older, more rustic pavilion near the beach. A large fire ring sits near the South Loop's pavilion.
- FREE Laundry Facilities - The North and South Loops each have a dedicated laundry facility. Please bring laundry detergent, it is not available on-site.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Easy Beach Access
- Walking Paths
- Close to All the Base Amenities - including the Recreation Center, Golf Course, Parks, Dining, Paintball and much more!
Check in at Cliffside RV Park Office (located on the south loop) during office hours. After hours please check in with the Camp Host on duty.
Check-in time is 3 p.m. for RV sites, yurts and campground. Check-out time is 11a.m..
Most GPS directions are misleading or incorrect. We recommend you use the following directions:
- From Hwy. 20, north of Oak Harbor, turn onto Ault Field Rd (2 jets on pedestals)
- Enter the Air Station by turning right at the Charles Porter Ave. until reaching Midway St., approx.. one mile from the gate, just past the Skywarrior Theatre
- Turn left onto Midway
- In approximately one half mile, turn right at the T-intersection with Saratoga St. and head north on Saratoga
- Continue to the next intersection – Intruder St. – and Turn left
- Intruder St. curves left after approximately one quarter mile, RV Park is loacated at the west end of Intruder Street
- Soon after the curve, take the second right, into the South Loop, to the Cliffside RV Park office
All RV’s must enter and exit through the Charles Porter Gate. The Charles Porter Gate is open 24 hours per day.
GPS: Enter intersection of Goldie Road and Ault Field road. Charles Porter Gate is 1 block north of the intersection.
If you need assistance from Security call 360-257-3893 and when prompted press 2 to reach the Watch Commander.