Cliffside RV Park
HPCON B PHASE 2 RESTRICTIONS: Active Duty Only. Temperature taken at entrance. No group functions allowed for pavilions or Group Tent Site, no flyer racks, one customer in the office at a time, total of 2 people in the building at one time.
A Navy Getaways Destination - Stay! Play! Relax!
Nestled along the shoreline of Whidbey Island, Cliffside overlooks the Strait of Juan de Fuca, Vancouver Island, the San Juan Islands and the Olympic Peninsula. With its awe-inspiring location, Cliffside offers the ambiance of shoreline living, an open window on an ever-changing marine environment and unparalleled sunsets.
Make a reservation. Call 360-257-2649.
For last minute specials, off-season rates and more, "Like" us at www.Facebook.com/WhidbeyFFR.
Check out our reviews on www.MilitaryCampgrounds.us.
- RV Sites - with full water, electrical and sewer hook-ups
- Tent Campsites
- Furnished Yurts
- RV Trailers
- Restroom & Shower Facilities - The North and South Loops each have a restroom and shower facility.
- Covered Activity Pavilions - Each of the four pavilions is open to views and furnished with picnic tables and BBQ grills. The North Loop has two pavilions near the beach, and the South Loop has one pavilion with a fireplace, as well as an older, more rustic pavilion. A large fire ring sits near the South Loop's pavilion.
- Coin-operated Laundry Facilities - The North and South Loops each have a dedicated laundry facility.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Easy Beach Access for Cliffside Campers only
- Walking Paths
- Close to All the Base Amenities - including the Recreation Center, Golf Course, Parks, Dining, Paintball and much more!
Check in at Cliffside RV Park Office (located on the south loop) during office hours. After hours please check in with the Camp Host on duty.
Check-in time is 2 pm for RV sites, yurts and campground. Check-out time is noon.